Lithium / Lead-acid / LiFePO4 battery 24V Disinfection robot battery chargers safe and fast. safety certifications: 61558 62368 60335 CB, KC, KCC, UL, cUL, FCC, PSE, UKCA, CE, GS, SAA, CCC
Disinfection robots have been widely used in past pandemics to avoid more infections. We have cooperated with many large-scale disinfection robot manufacturers around the world to provide more than 10,000 chargers for pandemic prevention and treatment. We hope to provide high-quality chargers to more robot manufacturers
Model：XSG2927000, Safety certificates: CB, UL, cUL, FCC, PSE, CE, GS, SAA, KC, CCC, PSB, UKCA
Output: 29.2 Volt， 7 Amp
1. RATED INPUT VOLTAGE：100Vac to 240Vac.
2. INPUT FREQUENCY RANGE：47Hz to 63Hz
3. PROTECTION FEATURE:
OVER VOLTAGE PROTECTION.
REVERSE POLARITY PROTECTION（Optional）
2 color LED indicator: LED turn red to Green when fully charge the battery.
|Charging Status||Charging Stage||LED indicator|
|Charged Full||Trickle Charging|
Charging curve: 3-stage charge mode, constant current to constant voltage to trickle current.
Why choose Xinsu Global electric robot chargers
1. Various safety certificates, help the clients get the robot certificates easily
2. Sealed PC enclosure, fanless, much safer and quieter
3. Stable quality with long warranty
4. Supporting ODM and OEM
5. Many clients on the robot industry
6. Save clients' time and energy, making selection more conveniently
Common DC plugs for electric robots
Production and samples:
Xinsu Global accepts the OEM and ODM orders with the strong development ability
Sample time: 5-7 days
Mass production: 25-30days
How to ensure product quality?
1. Xinsu Global main engineers have more than 25 years experience
2. Rigorous quality inspection department
3. High-quality supplier system
4. Advanced production testing equipment
5. Strictly trained production staff
6. 100% of all products are fully loaded with aging test for 4 hours
Robots are divided into medical robots, industrial robots, educational robots, service robots, etc. according to their uses. According to the types of batteries used, they are divided into lead-acid battery robot chargers, lithium battery robot chargers, and lithium iron phosphate battery robot chargers. for example the 24V disinfection robot. We have more than 14 years of experience in the charger and switching power supply industry. We are very confident to provide you with high-quality products and services. Please leave professional things to professional manufacturers to do.